Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's all happening so fast...

I'm heading, it seems clear, into my second night of moving-related insomnia.

It's just all happening so fast, all at once! Packing, shopping, list making, calls, painters, contractors, electricians. It's all good, but my God, it's so much.

Here was Daniel's room on Wednesday.


Here is Daniel's room Saturday. 


Wow, huh? I'm so happy with those greens. The floor needs a bit of TLC still. 

We move Tuesday. I have about a weeks worth of things to do in 3 days. 

Daniel said today, "please don't make us move again." 

Never sweetie. NEVER again.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times we swore when we were unpacking WE ARE NEVER. MOVING. AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comment here. Don't worry about logging in... you can just use your name, and leave the "URL" box blank. Thank you! -Becky