Friday, November 1, 2013

Haunted House!

BOO!

I hope you had a delightfully spooky sweet Halloween!

While we were out doing this:


Workmen were in our house doing this:


Look! A closet! A bathroom!

It's amazing to see rooms of your house being created from the inside out. 

It's also amazing that our house never burned down or exploded given all the wacky wiring and plumbing that's been discovered. (And, thankfully, corrected.)

I realized too late that our semi constructed house would have been the perfect spot for a Halloween Party. I mean, look how spooky the bare kitchen walks like under my phone's "noir" setting:


Ooooooohhhhhh...

Actually, I think the bare walls are kind of beautiful in their own way:


Marvelous...

Have a beautiful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here. Don't worry about logging in... you can just use your name, and leave the "URL" box blank. Thank you! -Becky